IP Café on IP Courts organised by IP Key and Sun Yat-sen University
- EU/China: China
- Region: Guangzhou
- Subject: IP Specialised Courts
- Organised by: Partners
- Location: Sun Yat-Sen University
- Date: 14 May 2015
- Time: 14:00-17:10
Roundtable discussion regarding the new specialised IP courts on May 14, 2015 in Guanzghou.
Under the context of the recent establishment of Guangzhou’s IP specialised court, the second IP Café will be held in partnership with Sun Yat-sen University and will focus on the new Specialised IP Courts. Davide Follador, Long term expert of IP Key brings together key experts from the European Union and China, asking them what are their expectations to the development of China’s new specialised IP courts, and its ramifications to enforcement.
- Beate Schmidt - President of the Federal Patent Court
- Cesare Galli - Professor of IP Law at the University of Parma, Italy
- Massimo Scuffi - President of the court Aosta (Italy) and founding judge of the Milan IP Court
- Stefan Luginbuehl- Directorate International Legal affairs of the European Patent Office (EPO)
- LI Zhenghua-Associate Professor of Sun Yat-sen University Law School
- LI Yingyi-Associate Professor of Sun Yat-sen University Law School
- XU Xuan - Vice Dean and Professor of Jinan University Law School
- ZHENG Zhizhu - Guangzhou Intellectual Property Court Judge
- Dr. OU Xiuping - Former Deputy Presiding Judge of IPR Tribunal of Guangdong Higher People's Court, currently the Partner of King & Wood Mallesons Law Firm
The agenda is available here
For more information please contact Davide Follador firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general information, please contact Jaspal Channa email@example.com.